With our applicants and collegues in mind, we have made the decision to postpone Scholarship Essay Writing Competition 2020 results. We are NOT cancelling the scholarship. Essay Writing Contest results will be rescheduled to 4th July 2020. An email will be sent shortly to all who applied before this announcement.
Our college essay writing service offers our best writers for making academic papers but our other goal is to motivate students to improve their writing skills and practice in making successful papers. You can accept a challenge and take part in our scholarship essay contest. Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward with us!
Make sure you have discovered our rules before taking part in the scholarship essay contest:
- Students of high schools, including undergraduate and graduate candidates, can take part in our scholarship essay contest.
- Send your finished essay to [email protected] with Essay Writing Contest 2020 in the email’s subject to participate.
- Your paper must be written in English only.
- Please make sure your essay contains 600-1200 words.
- We can accept only one essay from one applicant.
- If your document contains any kind of plagiarism, it's a reason to disqualify a candidate from our competition immediately.
Please pay attention to these deadlines before submitting your essay:
- Dates: Starting date: March 1st, 2020; closing date: June 1st, 2020; last submission date: May 31st; announcement date: June 4th, 2020.
- Note: after the deadline no essays won’t be considered.
Topics for Essays
Choose the one from the topics below to create your essay:
- How will Brexit affect the European Union and the whole world?
- Does separating garbage in the USA and Europe help oceans near Asian countries?
- Do you believe that once artificial intelligence becomes smarter than the human?
- Do you agree with the statement that "The faster technology develops the more humans are degraded"?
- Why do the public and the academy often disagree with choosing an Oscar winner?
The Main Rules to Format Your Essay
Make sure you followed these rules to format your paper before sending:
- Write your paper in English only.
- Your completed essay should contain 600-1200 words. We do not accept shorter or longer papers.
- Please send your document in Docx. format. We will not accept any paper sent in any other format.
- If you have a wish to add an image to your essay to make it look complete, you can do it. In this case, it's important to state the source of the attached image.
- At the very beginning of your paper, please provide the information about your full name, country, email, and details about your school and education.
We assure you that our team will not share any data with third parties. We need your personal information to process your application only. Every candidate allows Admission-Writer.com to publish their photos and names to announce them as winners. Your completed essay will stay anonymous. Admission-Writer.com can change, edit or publish your paper without asking an author about this.
How the Winners Will Be Selected
A qualified team of excellent writers and editors from our company will be the judges on this essay contest. These people are masters in writing and they know all the secrets of creating top-notch essays. They will check all the papers with professionalism and care. Our skilled experts will check every essay's content, grammar, rhetoric, and also writing skills.
We suggest taking your time and editing your completed papers before sending them to us. Remember that even a small error or a tiny typo can keep you far from getting a prize scholarship.
Your Finished Paper Should Be:
- Written on the chosen topic
Our judges will choose the three winners whose papers will get the highest score. We will announce our winners on the site and via social media. Our team will reach out to the winners via [email protected].
Who Can Take Part?
We invite graduate and undergraduate high school students to take part in our essay contest. We have no limitations on age, race, or gender. Our scholarship application can be completed by anyone.
Our three winners will get cash prizes. Plus, the best papers will be published on our scholarship essay writing service website and on social media (if we get permission from the author).
Three authors from the winning essays will get cash prizes:
- 1st place - $1000
- 2nd place - $600
- 3rd place - $400
If you have got any questions about essay submissions, please contact us via our email address [email protected].
Feel free to register at our site and subscribe to get newsletters of future scholarships. We repeat our contests regularly, so you can get a chance to participate again.